Il Gargano is ideal for the most diverse tasks. Here is bored, since the landscape so diverse and its many tourist sites will give you a way to spend time exploring the land, as you engage in sport both at sea and on land, and admiring the beauty of the Cape.
- Trekking: is one of the healthiest activities for hiking the trails and immerse yourself in the heart of Gargano National Park. In the middle of a dense vegetation, you can observe about 12 different ecosystems rich in various species of flora and fauna;
- Horseback riding: is appealing the beaches of Vieste or ride in the intricate Umbra Forest or in the many olive groves, deep breaths the scents of Earth Gargano;
- Mountain Biking: there are many paths and trails to discover by bike. Between ups and downs and Plains, lovers of two wheels will find the itinerary suitable for every need and every degree of difficulty;
- Jeep: one of the most fun activities is to explore the Gargano on an all-terrain vehicle, along dirt roads crossing the Mediterranean to discover amazing views;
- Tour of the cavesvacation in Gargano is not that if you don't do a boat tour to discover the fascinating caves, dotting the coastline. It is an unforgettable experience that will allow you to observe the depths and caves, carved by the action of the sea and weather and have a charm unmatched. Include among other the Bay of San Felice with the famous Architiello, the Baia di Campi, the Baia delle Zagare, the Faraglioni, the Emerald Cave, the cave two eyes, the cave of snakes and the Grotta Rossa.
Here are some of the recommended ways to explore the Gargano, but we suggest you to choose us for your holidays to discover many more.