|13/05 - 24/06||49,00||69,00||75,00|
|24/06 - 08/07||69,00||96,00||100,00|
|08/07 - 22/07||80,00||110,00||115,00|
|22/07 - 29/07||97,00||145,00||149,00|
|29/07 - 05/08||128,00||168,00||179,00|
|05/08 - 19/08||155,00||209,00||219,00|
|19/08 - 26/08||139,00||169,00||179,00|
|26/08 - 02/09||97,00||145,00||149,00|
|02/09 - 09/09||69,00||96,00||100,00|
|09/09 - 30/09||49,00||69,00||75,00|
From 5/12/2018 to 7/28/2018 and from 8/25/2018 to 9/29/2018 a minimum stay of 2 nights.
From 7/28/2018 to 8/25/2018 a minimum stay of one week from Saturday to Saturday.
Rates are indicative and may be changed at any time.
Reservations will be accepted only if accompanied by a deposit equal to 30% of the entire amount of the stay by bank transfer, credit card or rechargeable card.
COVID-19 FLEXIBILITY: In this phase of health emergency, due to Covid-19, the confirmatory deposits for will be fully refunded in case of cancellation within 5 days from check-in with a reduction of the practical management of € 5.00.
we accept cash (up to a maximum of € 1,999.99), bank checks, VISA, MASTERCARD, MAESTRO, PAGOBANCOMAT, JCB, UNIONPAY credit cards. Balance of the entire stay to be paid at check-in. There are no reductions in case of late arrival or early departure.
in the event of a cancellation of a reservation beyond 5 days from check-in, the full amount of the stay will be retained.
COVID-19 FLEXIBILITY: In this phase of health emergency, due to Covid-19, we apply free cancellation within 5 days of check-in.
the accommodation will be delivered from 16.00 to 20.00 on the day of arrival; it is advisable to plan your arrival at this time to avoid unnecessary waiting. The customer is required to notify the management in case of arrival after 20.00. The Customer is requested to check the internal equipment of the accommodation on the day of arrival and to notify the Management of any anomalies or deficiencies.
the accommodation must be vacated from 8.00 to 10.00 (non-extendable time) on the day of departure, subject to verification of the same by a manager of the Management.
Morning: from 08.00 to 13.00 - Afternoon: from 15.00 to 20.00
FONTANA VECCHIA RESIDENCE SERVICES 2021
Services (included in the rate)
- Bed linen with weekly change without rearrangement.
- Wi-fi throughout the hotel.
- Air conditioning.
- Microwave oven.
- Consumption of drinking water, electricity, gas, VAT and insurance
- Final cleaning of the accommodation (kitchenette excluded, if not done by the customer, unquestionable judgment of the management, Euro 25.00).
Costs (not included in the rate) mandatory:
- Tourist tax period from 01/01/2022 to 31/05/2022: € 1.00 from 10 years and for a maximum of 10 nights
- Tourist tax period from 01/06/2022 to 30/09/2022: € 2.50 from 10 years and for a maximum of 10 nights
- Tourist tax period from 01/10/2022 to 31/12/2022: € 1.00 from 10 years and for a maximum of 10 nights
Optional extra services (not included in the rate):
- Beach service upon reservation subject to availability.
- Parking Euro 10.00 per day by reservation, subject to availability of places.
- Extra bed (only in bilo 4 places) Euro 15.00 per day.
- Mid-week cleaning of the accommodation at a cost of Euro 20.00 on request (excluding kitchenette).
- Coin operated washing machine service Euro 5.00 per wash.
- Bed linen on request Euro 3.00 per person per change.
- Bath towels on request Euro 3.00 per three-of-a-kind per person per change.
- Folding cot Euro 5.00 per night.
Kitchen linen and mocha coffee not available.
Compulsory deposit to be paid on arrival: Euro 100.00 per apartment, returnable after checking the apartment. (ONLY FOR GROUPS AND COMMITTEES).
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED
The residence Fontana Vecchia is located very close to the sea, a few steps from the beachfront and in the heart of Gargano National Park. The location of the residence is the ideal starting point to explore the surrounding area: the evocative lanes of the historical centre, the Gargano hinterland with its variegated vegetation, the sacred places of San Giovanni Rotondo and Monte Sant’Angelo, the enchanted Umbra Forest, the fascinating coast punctuated by mysterious sea caves, etc..